4-Axis Motion Controller
- Independent motion controller
- Able to do complex, fast and accurate motion controlling
- Compact with a small size
- FPGA + ARM (two core: ARM+DSP) architecture
- 4 axes motion controller for motors.
- High-speed 10/100 Base-T Ethernet TCP/IP communication interface
- Advanced servo loop with variable PID’s, low-pass and notch filters, linear error compensation and 3D error mapping.
- Wide variety of motion modes including point-to-point, velocity profiling, line-arc trajectories, splines, PVT trajectories, electronic gearing and analog input tracking.
- Extensive Analog and Digital I/O Capability
- High speed data acquisition at event triggering
|Number of control axes||4|
|The maximum output frequency||6.5Mpps|
|Encoder input||A,B,Z Three-phase / per axis|
|Speed override support||0.1X-100X|
|Deceleration Support||Linear, S curve|
|Linear interpolation Support||any two axes, any 3-axis, 4 axis|
|Circular interpolation support||any 2-axis|
|MPG Support||one-way, can switch at any axis|
|Universal IO||input 16 ,and output 16|
Previous：4-Axis Motion Controlling Card Next：...